Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Latest Order!


I haven't posted in a while..I have been pretty busy with orders and of course LIFE!!! I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of my latest custom order on Etsy. It was for a set of "Advice Cards" for a baby shower. These cards were first created when I made them for my best friend's baby shower. They turned out really great, so I decided to list them on Etsy: Baby Shower Advice Cards. The set that I just finished for a client on Etsy turned out even cuter than my sample, in my opinion... These cards can be made in any color, and special requests can be taken on the patterns I use. The client that I made this set for is planning a pink and purple shower and she wanted to incorporate hearts in the cards! I think we did a good job putting that together! I hope she loves them! I also have a sample of these for a Bridal Shower. These cards are great to use at showers for a keepsake for the guest of honor! I would love to hear opinions from anyone who would like to comment!! :) And, as always..if you would like to place an order, let me know! Email: Danna@DKRScrapNCraft.com. :)

2 comments: